- This event has passed.
September 29, 2022 - October 1, 2022
Z-Wave Pavilion @ CEDIA 2022
The Z-Wave Alliance was excited to return to the CEDIA tradeshow floor with a Z-Wave Pavilion and demonstrate why Z-Wave is the trusted choice for the smart home and security markets!
In case you missed it, you can still check out the Alliance members and products on display, representing the world’ largest ecosystem of over 4,000 wireless control products.
Scroll below learn more about the Alliance member participants’ Z-Wave smart home products and services.
Z-Wave Alliance: Smart Home Solutions Showcased by Z-Wave Alliance at CEDIA Expo
- Smartest House and Zooz will announce launch of Z-Box Hub and 800 series Z-Wave devices at 2022 CEDIA
- Yale Home Launches Yale Assure Lock® 2, Reimagined Smart Lock Collection with More Smart Capabilities and a Fresh Aesthetic
- Remotec Announces to Launch of Its Z-Wave 800 Chip Based Products
- Introducing Silicon Labs’ New Z-Wave 800 Dev Kit for Easy Smart Home IoT Application Development
- Alfred and Wi-Charge Deliver the First Wirelessly-Charged Smart Locks
- Masonite Announces Five New M-Pwr™ Smart Doors Home Builder Partners
Zooz showed the new Z-Box 700 Series Z-Wave Plus Smart Home Hub which comes equipped with all the latest Z-Wave technology including SmartStart, S2 Security, and the 700-Series Z-Wave chip. Additionally, Zooz will showcase two new Z-Wave smart home devices that leverage the 800-Series Z-Wave chip.
Masonite is a leading global designer, manufacturer, and distributor of interior and exterior doors and demonstrated the first residential exterior doors to integrate power, lights, a video doorbell, and a smart lock into the door system at the show.
Silicon Labs demonstrated their Z-Wave to Matter bridge solution leveraging their Unify SDK software solution. Additionally, Silicon Labs showcased the latest Z-Wave 800-Series Family SoCs and Modules and MG24 Wireless SoC.
ASSA ABLOY - Yale & August Home
ASSA ABLOY [YALE] showcased new solutions, reimagined with the latest smart home technology to provide convenient, everyday smart home access to any household. Product demonstrations included the Yale Pro SL, the Yale Interconnected Locksets, and Yale NexTouch.
Alfred International Inc.
Alfred Inc. alongside Wi-Charge, a leader in long-range wireless power solutions showcased an accessory kit for the ML2 Smart mortise locks that quickly, safely, and seamlessly enables Alfred locks to be charged and powered from up to 30’ away.
- Alfred Inc.
- ASSA ABLOY – Yale & August Home
- DEN Smart Home
- Johnson Controls
- Sensative Inc.
- STRATIS IoT
- TRI PLUS GRUPA d.o.o. (Zipato)
- September 29, 2022
- October 1, 2022
- Event Category:
- Z-Wave Pavilion