August 31, 2021
After a year of unprecedented challenges and industry growth, the Z-Wave Alliance is thrilled to return to CEDIA Expo in the Z-Wave Pavilion, booth #3346. Z-Wave Alliance members Jasco, Qolsys, Yale, and Zooz will come together as we explore the latest Z-Wave-integrated applications and emerging smart home and IoT products. As we celebrate 20 years, we continue to expand our member base while making technical updates, such as Z-Wave Long Range, that strengthen the Z-Wave ecosystem across the residential smart home industry and in related verticals.
The Z-Wave Pavilion features member companies exhibiting new products and services in the smart home along with new and existing product demonstrations. Z-Wave Pavilion members include:
- Jasco, a company that designs and develops innovative products to simplify the lives of consumers and connect the home. Jasco leads the market in lighting fixtures, lighting controls, consumer electronics, power protection, and charging products.
- Qolsys, a manufacturer that has partnered with best-in-class providers to bring innovative solutions to the security and home control market, will be demonstrating the next generation IG Panel 4.
- Yale, a brand behind locks of every design and function will be demonstrating a variety of smart door locks including the Assure Lock Keypad Deadbolt, the Assure Lock Touchscreen Deadbolt, the Assure Lock SL, the Assure Lock Interconnected Lockset, the Yale Smart Cabinet Lock, and the August Wi-Fi Smart Lock. The company is also looking forward to a new technical update that they will be sharing at the show.
- Zooz, a manufacturer of home automation products, is looking forward to demonstrating a variety of new Z-Wave products and accessories at the show.
- Interoperability Wall, where we have 19 member companies displaying products from all categories, demonstrating the interoperability between brands and the versatility of the Z-Wave ecosystem.
Also at CEDIA Expo, the Z-Wave Alliance will host a power-packed panel on August 31, starting at 3:00p.m. ET. Z-Wave Alliance executive director Mitchell Klein will join some of the largest smart home protocol players for a panel, “Platform Playground: Shaping the Future of the Smart Home & Where Protocols Face Opportunities and Challenges”. Panelists will come together to discuss bout the current landscape and the future of the smart home and IoT industry.
The Z-Wave Alliance is looking forward to connecting with members, dealers, and fellow industry leaders at CEDIA Expo 2021.
Learn more about Z-Wave Alliance at www.z-wavealliance.org.