CERTIFIED INSTALLER TOOLKIT (CIT)
The Certified Installer Toolkit (CIT) is a tool for installers to test a Z-Wave network prior to completion to ensure a robust, reliable mesh network is in place, and a powerful tool for troubleshooting and diagnosing problems. It may be left behind for logging or even permanent off-site maintenance.
Developed by the Z-Wave Alliance with the latest capabilities & offerings; the Z-Wave Certified Installer Toolkit is a powerful, versatile tool for every installer:
- Comprehensive network diagnostics & device management, accessible from anywhere in the world
- Rapidly identifies potential problems
- Spectrum analyzer shows noise in the Z-Wave channels
- Routing table displays which nodes are neighbors
- Network map graphically displays how nodes are connected to each other
- Z-Wave network sniffer (ZNiffer) will show what is actually sent by nodes and identify the type of message
- Displays advanced node information such as device version, battery level, Z-Wave library version, and more
- The CIT may be left at a site for long-term testing allowing you to
connect to it remotely
- The CIT is Z-Wave Plus certified as a controller
- As a fully capable controller it can set configuration parameters, associations, apply firmware updates and communicate with all nodes on the network, including those using Z-Wave S0 security
- The CIT comes ready for several user interface languages for worldwide use including English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Slovak, Swedish, & Chinese
- The CIT is available in three Z-Wave Module editions giving it the ability to operate with any Z-Wave Frequency Group in the World
Available now to all Z-Wave Alliance members.
The Z-Wave Certified Installer Toolkit has received several industry awards including the Security Sales & Integration MVP Award, the EXCITE! Awards from Technology Integrator, the CEDIA Best New Product Award in Hardware, and the Residential Systems CEDIA Best of Show. It is the only Z-Wave smart home diagnostic & troubleshooting device to include global language support and be recognized by several third-party organizations for its contribution to the integrator community.