As a leader in designing, engineering and manufacturing products for the connected home space, Aeotec is excited to return to Las Vegas with 3 new Z-Wave security devices, each carefully crafted with advanced technology catering to the needs of physical security, alarms and monitoring, network security, and access control.
- Water Sensor 6 with Dock— Help prevent property damage caused by an accidental water leak or unexpected water absence.
- Camera— Help keep an eye on what matters. From anywhere, anytime.
- Sound Sensor—Help alert you when the window breaks or dangerous and hazardous substances like smoke or CO2 is present.
Water Sensor 6 with Dock.
Flood damage is the most common home insurance claim. With Water Sensor 6, Aeotec upgrades its flood detection standard with both Z-Wave and Gen5 technologies, releasing a safety sensor now designed to work independently or together with a professional installer Dock.
Water Sensor 6 offers spot flood and leak detection, with inbuilt temperature and level sensors that can provide Z-Wave systems with additional data points with which to manage a smart home. Dock extends the functionality of Water Sensor 6 to offer multi-zone leak detection, additional power sources, and improved Z-Wave performance.
Water Sensor 6 is not only aesthetically upgraded and completely re-engineered, but also sets a new standard for connected home leak detection.
- Slim, long profile allows it to unobtrusively fit in tight spaces and under cupboards
- Inbuilt tilt and vibration sensors for fail-safe performance
- Built in temperature sensor for water, ambient and floor heating measurements
- Built in buzzer siren for in person alerts
- Can be ordered with an installer friendly dock
- Dock allows for the use of external probes, rope sensor, and the application of mains power
Connected cameras often let you check in on your home, but they don’t help your smart home system control it. Aeotec’s Camera blends remote monitoring with the smart home’s need for data that lets your home be better managed and secured. Motion and audio sensors are combined with a 1080p stream allowing Camera to run complex security automations in the event audio or motion is detected.
- Run complex security automations via Z-Wave. In the event that motion or audio is detected send notifications to the home owner, turn on lights for higher fidelity video, and run other safety and security focused event management scenarios
- 1080p camera
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installation
Security systems have long offered motion detection, but that is a limited approach to securing the home. Sound is the new frontier in both home control and security the home. Sound Sensor from Aeotec can detects sound, which should not be there, using it to secure the home and keep its occupants safe. Using advanced sound analytics, Sound Sensor can inform a Z-Wave automation system of the sound of any smoke or CO sensors irrespective of whether they are ‘smart’ or connected. It can also detect security related events such as the sound of glass breaking.
- Detect high decibel sounds, send Z-Wave alert signal to gateway and then trigger other Z-Wave devices.
- Can be either mains powered or battery powered.
Imagery of Water Sensor 6 with Dock, Camera, and Sound Sensor from Aeon Labs can be downloaded at http://aeotec.com/iscwest2017.zip
Visit Aeon Labs at Z-Wave Alliance Booth #26065Sands Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV 89169.
Founded in 2006 as a smart home R&D firm, Aeon Labs, Aeotec has gone on to develop a full suite of market-ready IoT products. Specializing in the Z-Wave wireless standard, Aeotec offers a range of 40 different products that are used by the IoT industry’s leading system makers, with its range of products sold in over 80 countries.
For further information please visit Aeon Labs at http://aeotec.com or contact Aeon Labs via email@example.com.