We are excited to announce that our second-annual Z-Wave State of the Ecosystem Report is now available for download. The 2020 report examines smart home and connected technology – from both within and outside of the home – and explores the smart home landscape as it exists today, current and future trends, and new opportunities with an emphasis on the role Z-Wave technology plays in the advancement of the industry.
Highlights from the report include:
- An update on Z-Wave from the Alliance’s executive director, Mitchell Klein
- Information on Z-Wave technical and organizational updates
- An infographic highlighting key stats and trends in both the Z-Wave and larger smart home and IoT ecosystem
- A look at technology trends in 2020 and beyond
- Q+A with smart home and IoT industry experts and press, including DWELL, The Ambient, Digital Trends, and more.
Download the report and share on social media using the hashtag #ZWaveEcosystem and #ZWave.