With one of the largest footprints in the Sands Smart Home Marketplace, the Alliance is also releasing the first-ever Z-Wave ecosystem report
Las Vegas, NV — January 7, 2019, 8:00 am PST, Sands Booth 41917– The Z-Wave Alliance, a global membership organization dedicated to advancing the popular Z-Wave wireless protocol, will host one of the largest and most versatile smart home experiences at CES 2019 in Las Vegas. The Z-Wave Pavilion will include 30+ smart home and security brands supporting Z-Wave in Sands booth 41917, demonstrating the newest IoT and smart home technologies. A full walk through home on the floor will demonstrate true interoperability of a multi-brand ecosystem working together on the Z-Wave platform.
In addition to the Pavilion, the Z-Wave Alliance is releasing the first-ever 2018 End of Year Z-Wave Ecosystem Report, detailing the technology consortium’s history and growth through 2018 and recent accomplishments along with opportunities for the smart home market and Z-Wave in the future. Limited print copies of the report will be available in the Z-Wave Pavilion at CES and the digital version can be found here. The Z-Wave Alliance now has over 700 member companies, 2600+ certified products and over 100 million dedicated smart home devices in the market today.
Z-Wave Experience House
Presenting the only connected living experience at CES, the Z-Wave Experience House is a live indoor/outdoor interactive smart home designed to showcase the extensive choice of compatible smart home tech available to consumers, powered by the abode all in one smart home security device iota and outfitted with dozens of devices manufactured by brands supporting Z-Wave. The Z-Wave home is sponsored by abode systems, Google, Jasco Products and Nexia and will feature products from Aeotec, Danalock, Dome, First Alert, Nortek, Resideo/Honeywell, Sensative, and Trane.
Below is a full list of new smart home solutions being announced and/or showcased in the Z-Wave Pavilion.
- abode systems, designed to be the most flexible and comprehensive DIY smart security solution will be powering the Z-Wave Experience House at CES with their latest all-in-one gateway + HD camera and sensor device known as iota.
- Aeotec is introducing five new Z-Wave devices at CES and demonstrating their LED Bulb 6, WallMote that enables wireless smart home control, the Siren 6 and Button offering both audio and visual alerts and converted into a wireless doorbell, and WallSwipe retrofit wall switch that offers touch, gesture, and slide controls via a smooth class surface.
- Blaze Automation is introducing and demonstrating their new B.One Edge gateway and the brand-new B.One Eazy universal remote and automation gateway that enables total control through their intuitive mobile app.
- Connection Technology Systems, Inc. (SiMPNiC) will be demonstrating their new IoT solutions compatible with Google Assistant. They are also debuting a series of smart home control solutions.
- Danalock is demonstrating the new Danalock V3 and Danapad V3 wireless access keypad for operating Danalock smart locks without a smartphone. Danalock is among the first smart locks to support Z-Wave and Bluetooth, providing Z-Wave connectivity will allowing doors to unlock as users approach with their enabled smartphone.
- Everspring is demonstrating their new to market SE813 indoor siren supporting voice instruction, the EH403 Outdoor floodlight with PIR day and night sensor, and the new SE814 Z-Wave Solar Siren.
- eZLO Inc. is introducing a new AI audio and video processing unit, new Exo 300 and Exo400 Linux-based control hubs, and the Omni 100 with Z-Wave 700-series technology.
- Flex Automation will be demonstrating their new Flex Cloud Hub, Flex Cloud Blaster, and Z-Wave Guardian Bridge, as well demonstrating whole house control of lighting, doors, sensors, cameras, sirens, and more to show a complete working model of their Z-Wave smart home solutions.
- Glamo willbe demonstrating their latest Auto-Locking Entry Linking device, and their new Glamo Smart Lock granting remote access and IR home device control.
- Hogar Controls is demonstrating their new Milo Smart Home Speaker, their new Home Controller Pro (V2) hub, the new Home Controller Mini (USB), and The Pebble V2.
- Jasco will be demonstrating their full lines of GE, Honeywell and Jasco branded products including a full line of lighting controls, sensors, and their award-winning In-Wall Motion Dimmer. Jasco products will also be on display in the Z-Z-Wave Experience House.
- Nexiais demonstrating the Nexia One Touch smart home button capable of controlling lights, temperature, connected blinds and more.
- Philio is introducing and demonstrating a new Full HD IP Camera, Z-Wave CO Sensor, Z-Wave CO2/COV Sensor and a Smart Switch.
- Qolsys is hosting live demonstrations of the new IQ Panel 2 Plus, a 7” all-in-one touchscreen with built in 5MP camera, Z-Wave Plus, PowerG and S-Line.
- Remotec Technology Limited is demonstrating the new ZXT-800, Z-Wave to IR for controlling IR appliances.
- Sensative is demonstrating the next generation of their Strips Family, the Strips Pro Series with Z-Wave S2 Security and SmartStart and includes sensors for contact, temperature and lighting as well as water detection.
- The Smartest House, LLC (Zooz) is introducing the new Zooz S2 Double Plug ZEN25 and new Zooz Smarter Switch ZEN12. The Smartest House, LLC is demonstrating the Zooz S2 Power Strip ZEN20 Ver. 2.0, Zooz S2 Double Plug, and Zooz S2 Dimmer Switch ZEN27.
- Xunison is demonstrating the Z-Wave compatible X-Brain, all-in-one, high performance smart home hub.
- Vision will be announcing three new products in the Z-Wave Pavilion to enhance comfort, promote energy conservation and improve security in the smart home.
- Yale (ASSA ABLOY) is demonstrating their brand new Assure Lever with Z-Wave Plus, a touchscreen lever lock with backlit touchscreen keypad. The Assure Lever seamlessly integrates into Z-Wave home automation and security systems.
- Z-Wave.Me is introducing and demonstrating their new Z-Uno Shield, Z-Uno Module, Z-Wave.Me RFID and the new Z-Wave Water Valve by Z-Wave.Me and Gidrolock.
Other Alliance members exhibiting in the Pavilion include Allegion, Gerber Prime, Resideo/Honeywell, VEMMIO, and ZOME Energy Works.
“This CES is an important inflection point for the Z-Wave Alliance as we work with our growing roster of member companies who want to ensure Z-Wave is inside their device, and with Silicon Labs as they continue to advance Z-Wave technology,” commented Mitchell Klein, executive director of the Z-Wave Alliance. “Our End of Year Reportshows a history of where we’ve been, and where we are going both as a group and as an industry. Z-Wave was ready for the smart home explosion and we’ll continue to lead the market in pushing adoption and advocacy.”
Z-Wave®technology is an open internationally recognized ITU standard (G.9959). It is the leading wireless home control technology in the market today, with over 2600 certified interoperable products worldwide. Represented by the Z-Wave Alliance and supported by more than 700 companies around the world, the standard is a key enabler of smart living solutions for home safety and security, energy, hospitality, office and light commercial applications.
Z-Wave®is a registered trademark of Silicon Labs and its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
About the Z-Wave Alliance
Formed in January 2005, the Z-Wave Alliance is a consortium of over 700 leading companies in the home technology space dedicated to solidifying Z-Wave as the standard for wireless smart home products. The principal members include: ADT, Alarm.com, ASSA ABLOY, Huawei, Ingersoll Rand Nexia Intelligence, Jasco Products, Leedarson, LG Uplus, Nortek Security & Control, Silicon Labs and SmartThings. Alliance members lead the home controls market, providing leading edge products and systems that deliver increased comfort, convenience, energy conservation, safety and security.
Caster Communications, Inc. at 401.792.7080
Ashley Daigneault email@example.com(401) 651-3242
For digital images log on to www.castercomm.com