Alliance members will demo new control, security, and other products for the international residential smart home market.
Amsterdam — February 10, 2020, 9:00am CET, Booth 9-E150 – The Z-Wave Alliance, a global membership organization dedicated to advancing the popular Z-Wave wireless smart home protocol, will host the Z-Wave Pavilion at ISE 2020.
ISE attendees will have the opportunity to learn about new member products for the pro channel and speak with Z-Wave Alliance representatives and spokespeople on-site to learn more about recent Z-Wave initiatives and ecosystem updates, including the decision to open up the Z-Wave specification as a ratified, multi-source wireless standard available to all silicon and stack vendors for development. With this change, semiconductor and software developers will be able to join the Z-Wave ecosystem, contribute to future advancements of the leading smart home standard, as well as develop and supply sub-GHz Z-Wave radio devices and software stacks.
“We’re excited to host members in the Z-Wave Pavilion — including three of our Principal members — sharing product demos and information about devices that are new to the market for European integrators,” said Mitch Klein, executive director of the Z-Wave Alliance. “Many of these new-to-market products were built using the latest Z-Wave Plus v2 certification, designed specifically to support devices built on the Z-Wave 700 platform with features to streamline and simplify the setup process for integrators.”
The Z-Wave Alliance is comprised of more than 3,200 certified and interoperable products from over 700 leading smart home and IoT manufacturers who are committed to expanding and supporting Z-Wave technology. Z-Wave boasts interoperability, backwards-compatibility, and high levels of security in every device, enabling integrators to offer the most secure products with the most diverse ecosystem of global brands to their customers.
Below is a full list of new smart home
solutions being announced and/or showcased in the Z-Wave Pavilion at ISE 2020.
Pavilion participants include:
- Fibaro Benelux will demonstrate the new Home Center 3, a Z-Wave controller, as well as the Walli series of smart outlets and switches.
- Leedarson will demonstrate a range of smart software, hardware and system solutions, including the Spotlight Cam which is cost-effective and offers built-in and external power adapter options, professional lighting design, easy installation and setup, two-way talk, multiple ways of protection, and the ability to arm and disarm on schedule. They will also provide live demos of the IPcamera and DIM/CCT/RGBW bulb.
- Ring will showcase Ring Alarm, the Z-Wave enabled smart security system which will be released in Europe later this year. They will also demonstrate X-Line, a special product line tailored for professionals.
- Yale (ASSA ABLOY) will demonstrate the Door for Digital Monoblock smart locks, as well as the Keyless Connected and Conexis L1 smart locks.
- Z-Wave.Me will demonstrate the newly updated smart home controller software, Z-Way. With new features, Z-Way supports Z-Wave S2, SmartStart, Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Yandez Alice. They will also demonstrate two new Z-Wave modules, one for A/C and one for home ventilation, as well as Z-Uno and Z-Uno Shield.
- Silicon Labs will also be demonstrating the Z-Wave 700 series platform and features in the Z-Wave Pavilion at ISE.
Z-Wave® technology is an open internationally recognized ITU standard (G.9959). It is the leading wireless home control technology in the market today, with over 3,200 certified interoperable products worldwide. Represented by the Z-Wave Alliance and supported by more than 700 companies around the world, the standard is a key enabler of smart living solutions for home safety and security, energy, hospitality, office and light commercial applications.
Z-Wave® is a registered trademark of Silicon Labs and its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
About the Z-Wave Alliance
Formed in January 2005, the Z-Wave Alliance is a consortium of over 700 leading companies in the home technology space dedicated to solidifying Z-Wave as the standard for wireless smart home products. The principal members include: ADT, Alarm.com, ASSA ABLOY, Huawei, Ingersoll Rand Nexia Intelligence, Jasco Products, Leedarson, LG Uplus, Nortek Security & Control, Ring, Silicon Labs, SmartThings, and Vivint Smart Home. Alliance members lead the home controls market, providing leading edge products and systems that deliver increased comfort, convenience, energy conservation, safety and security.
Caster Communications, Inc. at 401.792.7080
For digital images log on to www.castercomm.com