Showcasing strong momentum for the technology, Z-Wave leadership will also celebrate the 100 millionth Z-Wave chip shipped
Las Vegas, NV – April 11-13, 2018 – ISC West – Booth 30078 – The Z-Wave Alliance, a global membership organization dedicated to advancing the popular Z-Wave wireless smart home protocol, will host the Z-Wave Pavilion at ISC West 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada with member companies in home security.
In its fourth year at ISC West, the Z-Wave Pavilion will feature a variety of member companies who will exhibit their smart home solutions and products, focusing specifically on the smart home security space. The Alliance is also announcing a unique partnership with PlumChoice, a leader in specialized technical support services to offer the ConnectedHome Expert program for members. The program will allow members to gain access to PlumChoice support for their smart home customers.
Featured Pavilion members include:
- Aeotec, a leading creator of Z-Wave compatible IoT and smart home devices, will display their series of products suited specifically for Z-Wave security systems will introduce their Z-Wave and Homekit compatible gateway as well as their intelligent video IoT/IPCAM gateway, iBox.
- Alpha Networks, a leading manufacturer and supplier of networking equipment
- CTS / SIMPNIC will showcase their new gateway, S1, that is catered towards smart building applications focusing on security, safety and comfort.
- Leedarson, will display their impressive suite of home automation solutions, specifically their Z-Wave compatible security devices.
- PlumChoice, will be in the Pavilion to discuss the new ConnectedHome Expert program in partnership with the Z-Wave Alliance.
- SecureNet will showcase their Z-Wave platform that expands the capabilities of central monitoring stations and alarm systems dealers.
- Vision will exhibit their collection of Z-Wave compatible sensors that can be implemented into home automation security solutions.
“Z-Wave is at the core of almost every major residential security solution and our momentum in the market with over 100 million devices in circulation is unmatched,” commented Mitchell Klein, Mitchell Klein, Executive Director of Z-Wave Alliance. “Our members are embracing our new Z-Wave S2 Security framework to make the entire ecosystem even stronger and more protected from cyber intrusion and consumers have more choice than ever when it comes to building their smart home security systems.”
Z-Wave® technology is an open internationally recognized ITU standard (G.9959). It is the leading wireless home control technology in the market today, with over 2400 certified interoperable products worldwide. Represented by the Z-Wave Alliance, and supported by more than 700 companies around the world, the standard is a key enabler of smart living solutions for home safety and security, energy, hospitality, office and light commercial applications.
Z-Wave® is a registered trademark of Sigma Designs. Inc. (NASDAQ SIGM) and its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
About the Z-Wave Alliance
Formed in January 2005, the Z-Wave Alliance is a consortium of leading companies in the home technology space dedicated to solidifying Z-Wave as the standard for wireless home control products. The principal members include: ADT, Alarm.com, ASSA ABLOY, FIBARO, Huawei, Ingersoll Rand Nexia Intelligence, Jasco Products, Leedarson, LG Uplus, Nortek Security & Control, SmartThings and Sigma Designs. Alliance members lead the home controls market, providing leading edge products and systems that deliver increased comfort, convenience, energy conservation, safety and security.
Caster Communications, Inc. at 401.792.7080
Ashley Daigneault firstname.lastname@example.org (401) 651-3242
For digital images log on to www.castercomm.com