The Z-Wave Pavilion will feature new smart home products, demonstrations from emerging brands
and opportunities for integrators
Chiba, Japan – October 16-19, 2018 – The Z-Wave Alliance, a global membership organization dedicated to advancing the popular Z-Wave wireless smart home protocol, will host the Z-Wave Pavilion at CEATEC Japan 2018 in Chiba, Japan. The Z-Wave Pavilion features member companies debuting new products and services in smart home, demonstrations and opportunities to network with smart home leaders.
Z-Wave Pavilion members include:
- Atsumi will be showing their new, highly reliable Magnet Sensor that detects opening and closing of doors in the smart home.
- CTS (SiMPNiC) is introducing a new integrated IoT solution including an open-platform multi-service gateway (S1) to provide integrators and installers with a flexible solution to implement smart home automation, security and safety applications. SiMPNiC will also reveal a new air-conditioner controller that allows users and integrators to monitor A/C status and error code reports remotely.
- FLH Co (Fibaro)will show their complete line of smart home solutions with Z-Wave technology including their Single Switch 2, designed to monitor energy consumption and turn connected devices on and off. Fibaro will also show their new Universal Binary Sensor 2, The Button, and the Keyfob used to activate scenes and control other Z-Wave devices.
- Glamo will be offering live demonstrations of their Glamo Smart Lock with iRemocon Z+ including new features such as front gate access, IR home device control, and accessible professional home automation system.
- Jlabs provides software technology necessary for multi-device era to devices such as STB, Android TV, and smartphone. They will be displaying their latest innovative products and offering cultivated ideas, technology, and development.
- Nihon Lock will be displaying their latest Z-Wave compatible smart lock technology at CEATEC.
- Philio is showing their new Snow Ball collection of sensors including motion, brightness, and a temperature 3-in-1 sensor for the first time in the global market. Snow Ball Sensors come with a smart mounting kit and flexible power supply.
- Silicon Labs will be offering live demonstrations of their home automation system based on ZM500 series and Z-Wave Smart Start.
- Vision will be showing their new Z-Wave compatible 4 in 1 Multi-Sensor comprised of a door window contact sensor, humidity sensor, temperature sensor and light sensor, their 4 in 1 Motion Multi-Sensor, U-Bell, and Wireless Wall Remote.
- Z-Net (Amethyst IoT) is dedicated to delivering technical support, installation support and training, and network diagnostic using the Z-Wave Certified Installer Toolkit. They will also display the new Smart Keypad by their partner company, Philio.
Z-Wave®technology is an open internationally recognized ITU standard (G.9959). It is the leading wireless home control technology in the market today, with over 2400 certified interoperable products worldwide. Represented by the Z-Wave Alliance, and supported by more than 700 companies around the world, the standard is a key enabler of smart living solutions for home safety and security, energy, hospitality, office and light commercial applications.
Z-Wave®is a registered trademark of Silicon Labs and its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
About the Z-Wave Alliance
Formed in January 2005, the Z-Wave Alliance is a consortium of over 700 leading companies in the home technology space dedicated to solidifying Z-Wave as the standard for wireless smart home products. The principal members include: ADT, Alarm.com, ASSA ABLOY, FIBARO, Huawei, Ingersoll Rand Nexia Intelligence, Jasco Products, Leedarson, LG Uplus, Nortek Security & Control, Silicon Labs and SmartThings. Alliance members lead the home controls market, providing leading edge products and systems that deliver increased comfort, convenience, energy conservation, safety and security.
Caster Communications, Inc. at 401.792.7080
Ashley Daigneault email@example.com(401) 651-3242
For digital images log on to www.castercomm.com