The Z-Wave Pavilion will feature new smart home products and demonstrations from emerging brands for the APAC region
Chiba, Japan – October 15-18, 2019 – The Z-Wave Alliance, a global membership organization dedicated to advancing the popular Z-Wave wireless smart home protocol, will host the Z-Wave Pavilion, booth #D041-01 at CEATEC Japan 2019 in Chiba, Japan. The Z-Wave Pavilion features member companies debuting new products and services in smart home for the APAC region, demonstrations and opportunities to network with Alliance members.
Z-Wave Pavilion members include:
- Aeotec will showcase its recently launched Gen7 range series including the Range Extender 7 and Recessed Door Sensor 7, which are the first products using the latest 700 series Z-Wave platform to achieve Z-Wave Plus V2 certification.
- Atsumi, a producer of sensors and other smart home accessories, based in Japan.
- BBM will host the IoT Living Room, featuring a variety of products including the Z-Wave IR extender, smart lock, curtain controller and more.
- FLH, the sole distributor of FIBARO products in Taiwan, will showcase popular FIBARO products including the Smart implant converter, Door/Window Sensor, Wall Plug, FIBARO Home Center, The Button and Swipe.
- Jlabs, a developer of Z-Wave software solutions as well as Z-Wave devices.
- LEEDARSON will present its Z-Wave range of devices, including sensors, keypads, and a gateway.
- MCOHome will showcase four new sensors: the Door/Window Sensor, Water Sensor, Smoke Alarm, and Inflammable Gas Detector, as well as its new K Series switches.
- MIWA LOCK will demonstrate its line of smart lock solutions for residential, commercial and hospitality projects.
- Nihon Lock, a provider of smart home security solutions will be displaying their latest Z-Wave compatible smart lock technology.
- Philio Technology will demonstrate its line of smart home products for the Japanese market including sensors, lighting and controllers.
- RATOC Systems, a Japanese company providing a range of Z-Wave smart home products.
- Silicon Labs will offer demonstrations and information on the Z-Wave SmartStart feature, part of the latest Z-Wave 700 platform for Z-Wave certified devices.
Z-Wave® technology is an open internationally recognized ITU standard (G.9959). It is the leading wireless home control technology in the market today, with over 3000 certified interoperable products worldwide. Represented by the Z-Wave Alliance and supported by more than 700 companies around the world, the standard is a key enabler of smart living solutions for home safety and security, energy, hospitality, office and light commercial applications.
Z-Wave® is a registered trademark of Silicon Labs and its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
About the Z-Wave Alliance
Formed in January 2005, the Z-Wave Alliance is a consortium of over 700 leading companies in the home technology space dedicated to solidifying Z-Wave as the standard for wireless smart home products. The principal members include: ADT, Alarm.com, ASSA ABLOY, Huawei, Ingersoll Rand Nexia Intelligence, Jasco Products, Leedarson, LG Uplus, Nortek Security & Control, Ring, Silicon Labs and SmartThings. Alliance members lead the home controls market, providing leading edge products and systems that deliver increased comfort, convenience, energy conservation, safety and security.
Caster Communications, Inc. at 401.792.7080
For digital images log on to www.castercomm.com