CES 2019, Las Vegas, NV, Z-Wave Pavilion Sands booth #41917– At CES 2019, Jasco will be showcasing our full lines of GE, Honeywell and Jasco branded products. This includes our full line of lighting controls, our complete line of sensors, and our CEDIA EXC!TE award winning In-Wall Motion Dimmer.
Attendees will be able to see the following new products at the Jasco Super POD (Sands Z-Wave Pavilion booth 41917) and the Jasco main booth (Central Hall booth 12000):
- 2-Button and 4-Button Hub Remotes – 2-Button model can create up to 8 customizable hub events and device triggers, the 4 Button model can create up to 16 events. Each button can manage up to 20 devices. The remotes communicate directly with the smart hub providing expanded control over a variety of connected devices regardless of brand. Battery operated, can last up to two years. Using the included magnetic wall mount, it can flush mount easily using a standard wall-plate, or can be added alongside an existing switch/multi-gang wall-plate. Requires no wiring. Detaches easily from the magnetic wall-mount mount for hand-held use, or can be positioned onto an optional tabletop magnetic remote stand.
- Solo, Dual or Quad Scene Remotes – One to Many or Many to One – use a Scene Controller to control many devices, or include many Scene Controllers in your existing network to control one device from many locations. Designed to allow the user to create and program customizable scenes, control smart lightening and devices with or without a hub. Each Scene can supports up to 20 devices. Idea for creating 3-way and 4-way applications with no wiring required. Using the included magnetic mount, it can flush mount easily using a standard wall-plate, or can be added alongside an existing switch/multi-gang wall-plate. Detaches easily from the magnetic wall-mount mount for hand-held use, or can be positioned onto an optional tabletop magnetic remote stand.
- Slim Door/Window Sensor – Exclusive, new slim design allows for a low profile, discrete appearance. Simple, quick attachment to the door or window includes two different sized slender magnets to accommodate varying mounting gaps and complete the discrete appearance. The sensor offers auto pairing to make the install process easy for the user and includes S2 & Smartstart for secure connection. In addition, the sensor includes LED status indicator and Tamper notification; operates from a single CR2450 battery.
- Flood/Freeze Sensor with Detachable Sensor Probe: New compact design includes Auto-pairing and S2/Smartstart for simple and secure network installation, Dual Detection with recessed contacts on its base as well as recessed contacts at the end of the removable probe – 1mm recessed contacts ensure the sensor and probe can be positioned on virtually any conductive surface without concern of accidentally activating the sensor or affecting the sensor’s ability to immediately detect liquids. Additional features include separate Temperature monitoring and Tamper notification with user selectable audible alarm and notification. The sensor can be powered by battery or USB.
- Touch Sensing In-Wall Dimmer – Capacitive touch dimmer control – Simply touch to turn On or Off, or slide up/down to set Dimming levels. Includes full-range of dimmability and is capable of 3-way lighting.
Craig Morris, Jasco