Yerevan, Armenia – November 2, 2020 –– HELTUN, Inc., the company that makes ‘Impossibly Smart’ connected products, is pleased to announce that all the products from its catalogue are now being delivered to the distributors and retailers worldwide.
HELTUN’s new range of Z-Wave Plus v2 certified products includes:
- The HELTUN Heating Thermostat – ‘Impossibly Smart’ and ‘Impossibly Thin’, designed to maintain constant room and floor temperatures by providing sensors for both ambient and radiant floor heating systems.
- The HELTUN Fan Coil Thermostat which is elegantly designed and ‘Impossibly Smart’ providing wireless over-the-Internet control of your home’s fan coil heating/cooling system.
- The HELTUN Touch Panel Switches with five varieties (1- 5 channels) bringing ‘Impossibly Smart’ capabilities to your home lighting or motorized blinds, door locks, gates, and valves.
- The HELTUN Relay Switch “Quinto”- the first five-channel relay micromodule on the market which fits easily behind switches in standard electrical junction boxes or in a circuit breaker panel making connected devices ‘Impossibly Smart’.
- The HELTUN High Load Switch – the first 16A load micromodule with Thermostat Functions which fits easily behind outlets making them ‘Impossibly Smart’ with over-the-Internet control and advanced programmability.
“The global supply and logistics disruptions caused by COVID-19 seriously affected our initially planned timings for market entry, but we are proud to finally announce that HELTUN is the first company to launch a whole new range of Z-Wave Plus v2 certified products. Releasing nine models at a time was an extremely challenging task but thanks to our team’s commitment and professionalism we did it,” said Ashot Mashuryan, CEO of HELTUN Inc. “We keep our promise of delivering a best-in class customer experience by investing in technical excellence and developing products that are ‘Impossibly Smart’ and future-friendly and we will continuously enhance our products with new features through firmware updates. We also put strong efforts to ensure excellent customer service and support.”
The continuing impacts and consequences of the COVID-19 and a huge demand for HELTUN’s Z-Wave products from both existing and new distributors and retailers imply that the lead time for new orders will be four months from now.
Resellers interested in carrying the HELTUN range can contact the company and receive product information here: https://www.heltun.com/become-reseller
Z-Wave Plus® is a certification program for devices taking advantage of the Z-Wave 700 hardware platform. All Z-Wave Plus products are fully backward compatible with existing versions of Z-Wave, and fully interoperable between brands, as are all certified Z-Wave products. The latest Z-Wave Plus v2 certification delivers a significantly improved end-user experience by mandating the inclusion of SmartStart, a setup feature that brings true plug and play to the smart home, in addition to other features.
“Congratulations to HELTUN on shipping their five Z-Wave Plus v2 certified products,” said Mitchell Klein, Executive Director, Z-Wave Alliance. “Temperature and control devices continue to be important categories for smart home industry growth, and HELTUN’s unique offerings will make an excellent addition to the larger Z-Wave certified product ecosystem.”
For more information on HELTUN, Inc., please visit: www.heltun.com.
For more information on the Z-Wave Alliance, please visit www.z-wavealliance.org. Follow the Z-Wave Alliance on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About HELTUN, Inc.
HELTUN is designing the future of the connected home to be Impossibly Smart™. Founded in 2014, the company first redefined home comfort control with connected devices engineered for many different types of heating and air conditioning units while providing uncompromising style and user experience. The company next launched a new concept in on-wall home control interfaces. HELTUN is a member of the Z-Wave Alliance and currently distributes its products across the world. In 2018 the company incorporated in the United States and now has a presence in Silicon Valley in addition to hardware design, software development, and manufacturing facilities located in Armenia.
About the Z-Wave Alliance
The Z-Wave Alliance is a standards development organization dedicated to developing and advancing Z-Wave® technology as an open and internationally recognized ITU standard (G.9959) for smart home and IoT solutions. Alliance members lead the home controls market, providing leading edge products and systems that deliver increased comfort, convenience, energy conservation, safety, and security. Z-Wave® is a registered trademark of the Z-Wave Alliance.