The All-in-one Home Automation Platform Is Now Available For 30M US Businesses
[Clifton, New Jersey]: eZLO, a solution provider aimed at helping businesses create home automation products announces its entry to the US market. The company has started offering its devices to US citizens via its site https://ezlo.com and is now available for new business offers and deals.
The main solution eZLO has been working on since 2014 is a platform for smart home businesses including:
- eZLO hub, a control center for all Z-Wave devices installed at home
- Mobile (iOS and Android) and web applications
- A server infrastructure necessary for providing cloud services
- A chip allowing to add Z-Wave support to most existing home appliances
- A software development kit (SDK)
- The operation and control center for device maintenance and analytics purposes.
The platform’s advantages for US businesses can best be explained in three points:
- It’s a complete ecosystem that businesses can use to quickly build and release new smart home devices or even add home automation functionality in their existing products.
- It already supports hundreds of existing Z-Wave devices. Knowing that one of the biggest issues of the current smart home solutions is interoperability, eZLO keeps expanding this list on demand of its existing and potential partners.
- The hub and the software coming with the platform are offered white-labeled. Businesses can leverage this opportunity to hit the market with not just a product (or several of them), but with a complete and expandable smart home solution that includes a hub and a software coming under their own brand and design.
The platform is expected to be a perfect fit for installers, original equipment manufacturers, and value-added resellers. As Vedat Ozan Oner, the CTO at eZLO, puts it: «eZLO strives to be your preferred partner for a custom home automation ecosystem that will deliver all the features your customers want, while also taking care of all the business back end and day to day details».
About eZLO: eZLO produces Z-Wave-enabled equipment and an all-in-one platform to help existing businesses enter the home automation market and grow. eZLO was founded in March 2014 and currently employs over 50 professionals. The company targets customers and businesses operating in the US, Europe, and Asia, with its solutions having different algorithms, approaches and working frequencies for different regions.