San Diego, CA – Sep 6, 2017 – CEDIA– Booth# 2620- Aeotec, whose smart home products have been installed in over 2 million homes to date, is presenting 3 new pro-installer focused products at CEDIA each built upon the Z-Wave Plus standard.
- Water Sensor 6 with Dock— a connected leak detector designed for professional installation and offering multi-location leak detection.
- WallMote Quad— a wireless wall switch designed to be installed where wiring is not possible or feasible.
- WallSwipe— a wired wall switch offering touch and gesture control of switches, dimmers, and motors.
Water Sensor 6 with Dock.
Leak detection is fast becoming a staple of smart homes. Water Sensor 6 and Dock from Aeotec takes monitoring to a professional level with a combination of spot leak and flood detection, coupled with multi-location capabilities, the possibility to power via mains electricity, and temperature monitoring for under-floor and driveway heating control. Multi-zone leak detection has long been unavailable to professionals and Aeotec’s Dock sets a new standard by offering multi-zone spot monitoring.
Both Water Sensor 6 and Dock will be demonstrated at CEDIA, with both currently being integrated and made compatible with multiple Z-Wave gateway platforms ahead of a Winter release.
- Slim, long profile allows it to unobtrusively fit in tight spaces and under cupboards
- Inbuilt tilt and vibration sensors for fail-safe performance
- Built in temperature sensor for water, ambient and floor heating measurements
- Built in buzzer siren for in person alerts
- Dock allows for the use of external probes and the use of mains power
Part of Aeotec’s remote control range, WallMote Quad works and operates like a touch switch capable of controlling 16 different scenes from its four different touch zones. Inside, though, it is engineered distinctly like a remote control, offering an inbuilt, and 640mAh rechargeable battery along with a 492-foot wireless range. It has been designed to be mounted where wall switches typically cannot be, affixing to the wall via a magnetic, slim line dock.
- Power supply: Rechargeable lithium battery, 3.7 V, 640mAh.
- 4 touch zones capable of controlling up to 16 different Z-Wave scenes
- Haptic feedback.
- Attaches to wall via magnets dock
Aeotec’s WallSwipe brings a completely new dimension to wall switches. Built upon a foundation of Aeotec’s mature touch-switch technology, each WallSwipe works as an optional extension to Aeotec’s Nano range of light, switch and shutter control.
Developed around 4 key gestures, WallSwipe offers a combination of tap, touch, slide and gesture control for whatever it is wired to.
- Inbuilt infrared sensor recognizes gesture based control of connected switches, dimmers or motors.
- Designed to also work with fans, shades, blinds, motorized windows, and shutters.
Imagery of Water Sensor 6 with Dock, WallMote Quad, and WallSwipe from Aeotec can be downloaded at http://aeotec.com/cedia2017.zip
Visit Aeotec at Z-Wave Alliance Booth #2620 San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA 92101.
Founded in 2006, Aeotec (formerly Aeon Labs) provides the largest range of quality Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus devices to over 380 global resellers in more than 80 different countries. Trusted and depended on by top-tier partners, including multinational utilities and insurance companies, Aeotec’s devices have been installed in over 2 million homes globally.
For further information, please visit Aeotec at http://aeotec.com or contact Aeotec via firstname.lastname@example.org